Friday, August 19, 2011

M. Everything New

To fill everyone in; aside from having to force Amy to drive extra miles in a day, I love my new job.

To put it in perspective, the company that I used to work for is a direct partner with the company that I work with now.

I feel slightly like a free agent that was placed with a league rival.  There is no reason for me to hate doing what I do, because it is the same thing, I am now just doing it for someone else.  The people that I once worked with are at the shop daily and I still see them, which is nice, but it is different now.  Maybe it's because I've gone to the "dark side."  Who knows.

All I know is that all of the anxiety that I was having about the decision has passed.  I feel, without a doubt, that I have made the correct decision and will be happy with my new found future.  Oh yeah, and we have to keep writing.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment