Tuesday, October 4, 2011

M. Do you Believe in Angels?

I am going to start this post off by announcing, "I am no longer driving."

This has been a rough few years lately.  I know that some of you that have been our Internet friends, have watched us go through quite a bit.  Well it just keeps getting better.

Yesterday, on the way to work, one minute I was driving and then the next I was waking up to someone knocking on my car window.  Somehow, I am not sure how, I ended up in a pile of bushes with my car sitting at a forty five degree angle.  All I remember is driving and then waking up, of all the strange things that I have gone through in my life, this was the weirdest feeling in the world.  It was like I lost time.

But that really isn't the crazy part of the story.  It gets weirder.

The guy that stopped was a fireman and proceeded to call for help and a woman also pulled over.  They were waiting with me until the police and ambulance got there.  The fireman wouldn't let me out of the car, but when I finally did get out of the car, I noticed there wasn't a scratch on me.  More insane, I looked at the tire imprints from the car in the grass behind me.  The car had traveled around 20 to 25 yards.  Not only had it driven alongside woods and trees, but it had navigated around a gas main standpipe, 2 banks of trees, and landed in the softest place on the side of the road.

It was like someone, other than myself steered the vehicle around several obstacles and safely placed me in a bed of bushes to give my wonderful clunker of a car a few scratches.  By the way, I love that car.

To make a long story short, I will say, I don't know who took over yesterday and on what level of existence they are from, but from me to them, I will say, thank you.  Because of my mystery "angel" yesterday, I am alive.

Do you believe in angels?

1 comment:

  1. Mike, I believe in angels and I think you had one with you! Thank God you are alright! Hugs to you and your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete