Thursday, July 28, 2011

M. What a Day!

When I started out this day, I had no idea that it would turn out as it did.  I guess that is just part of life.

While driving down the road to work, my neurological issue decided to manifest itself.  I recognized it as I was turning the steering wheel to go around a bend and right away, tried to get to the shoulder.  Unfortunately and fortunately, my car made contact with a guardrail.

Aside from scaring the hell out of me, it brought back the realization that, even though I have felt better for months my issues aren't completely gone.

After talking to my boss, because it was a company car and the police, Amy picked me up with my mother-in-law (who always comes to our hospital visits).  We spent hours in the ER and took an interesting combination of medication through IV.  The good news is that they got me back to about 80% to 90% better then this morning.  The bad news is, I am back on the naughty no driving list until the doctor tells me otherwise.  Maybe a blessing, because I am still shaken.

To make a long drawn out day short, dizzy, guardrail, hospital, no driving again.  What a day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, shit, I'm sorry to hear it. I hope there's no Alchemy jinx...

    Wishing you the best (and glad you're okay).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bryan. No jinx, I just think there is something in the water down here in Jersey.

    Thanks for posting us today, it turned out awesome after your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete