Monday, July 25, 2011

A. From the Pillow to The Paper!

I think that I may have something very wrong with me.  A lot of our writing ideas come from dreams that I have. Every couple of months, I have a weird and vivd dream. They are never the same and I am never in them. It is like I am watching a clip of a movie. More like a horror or thriller.  I wake up in a cold sweet. Sometimes I am so scared that I can't fall back to sleep, sometimes I lay there to excited to sleep and wanting to wake Mike up to tell him about it.  This happened again last night. One of the scariest dreams I have had in a long time. I could not go back to sleep. I wanted to talk it out with Mike, but waited till he got home from the gym, at 5:30 am.  I filled him in and asked if he was intrested. Of course he said yes!! 

So now we have a new idea to start forming and even though I really do think that something may be wrong with me. I also think its pretty interesting that I have these dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment