Sunday, September 12, 2010

M. Hello All

Hello world,

I would like to take an opportunity to say hello and say nice to meet you. I am an aspiring writer like many others out there, but unlike most writers I am only half of my pen name. My wife A. is the other side of our writing team and together we are working to become published authors. The fact that we write together and share a pen name could be considered unconventional but we are a team and together our work is stronger. Why change something that works.

Since March of this year I have been ill and unable to work to the capacity that my job requires. Instead of just sitting around and sulking or feeling sorry for myself I picked up a pen and paper. With the help of my wife one page turned into two, then two became ten, and finally after a few months of writing my wife and I have gotten two novel rough drafts done, one young adult rough draft complete, and a few short stories. This is something that I have wanted to be able to say that I did my entire life and now we are working to go to the next step, getting published.

As a person that has spent no time in the publishing industry I have relied on the internet and sources that are out there to see how this obtainable. I can honestly say there is plenty of great information and sites that basically teach you how to do it from start to finish. As I learn and use these outlets I will be posting information and hopefully will be able to help another in the same boat as I am in.

Originally Posted on September 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment