Sunday, September 12, 2010

A. First Day

Today is my first day of blogging, not really sure how to do this so I guess will just start with my day.

Tomorrow is my son's 8th birthday. We had what he calls a "fake birthday" today at my parent’s house. I can't believe he is going to be 8, sometimes he seems so much older and other times he is still my baby. So today we did a lot of remembering when I went in to labor with him. We talk about it every year and I remind him of my 40 hours of labor to wind up with a c-section. He thinks it’s funny every time we tell him the story, one day I am sure he will be sick of it.

As for writing today we took our second novel to my parents today to work on it out by the pool. We didn't get a chance. I was helping my mom redo the business office. My parents own their own business and I work there 3 days a week. The just re did the whole office and updated it, so now we have to find a place for everything, so that’s how I spent the morning. Then I helped my mom cook and had a few cocktails. Did not get to any proofing today, my husband is going to work on some tonight maybe.

Originally from September 6th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment