Thursday, September 23, 2010

M. The Abyss

Today I don't know what I want to write about and that in itself is something that I can touch upon. I give daily newspaper reporters an immense amount of credit. Somehow they have to write, in an inspired fashion, day in and day out on subjects that they may or may not be interested in. How do they do that? I am having a hard enough time thinking of a subject for today and I have full rein over what I write.
The problem today isn't what I would call writers block it is more of a lack of inspiration. The words are still there and they are flowing from my fingers okay but something is missing. I think the key word is substance.
I am missing an inspired idea to write down and that is a scary concept to me. Have you ever had this happen? You just don't know what to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment