Wednesday, September 29, 2010

M. Crossing Over into 30, 2 Hours and Counting

Today is my last day of my twenties.  While it is scary to think that another decade has passed and I will never be able to say I am twenty-anything ever again.  Actually I only have two more hours and then I am thirty.
My twenties were a great time of my life, I got married during them, had children, and found an amazing career.  Even though I became ill during my last year of twenty I can still say that I enjoyed them.  Now I look forward to turning a new corner of my life and passing over the threshold of another decade.  Thirties are going to be the best years of my life, I don't know why I know this, but I just do.

Here is to Thirty and crossing over into a new decade of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment