Thursday, June 9, 2011

Getting Back

My husband is more of the blogger then i am. We live together, raise our kids together and write together. I have spent the last two days at the North Wildwood Beach Conference. We are very likely to have such a thing only a few blocks away from home. It was amazing, and unfortunately with Mike back to work he was not able to attend.

I wish he could have been there, but there is always next year. I learned a lot about how to get your name and book out there, and surprise, surprise social media is one of the best ways. Mike is very good with computers and social media. I am not. Love facebook, don't understand twitter at all, and as for blogging that i am going to give a try. I was just reading some of my husbands older posts and WOW. Do I have an amazing man or what? He's right we have been threw a lot in last year and threw it all our relationship has only strengthened.

I am grateful everyday for him.  I look at other marriages around us, we are at that age that divorces are starting with our peers. I don't get it, when people see mike and i and we are very affectionate ( not in a you have to look away  kind) we do kiss before one of us leaves. I love you comes out of our mouths at least 10 times a day. Anyway back to the point, some of our friends and family call it the honeymoon period. We have been married almost 10 years i don't think we are in that anymore i think that is our life and relationship and it might not be for everyone, but it is for us. I can't imagine any other way for us to be.

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah!

    It's nice to know I'm not the only one happy in marriage in this Age of Divorce. And my wife and I both write, too... maybe there's something in that? Aside from writers being obviously superior people, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete