Monday, March 14, 2011

M. Contest Wash

Well the first contest was a complete wash, but that is okay.  I am going to set up another one in a few days and we will try it again.  Possibly nobody liked the words I picked.

I realize I have to get the word out some more, but networking is more difficult than it looks.

On another note, our story, TRISTEN AND THE MAGIC SHOP is going through the Amazon Ebook process as we speak and yes, we really are going to self publish it.  I figure why not, what's the worst that will happen?  Anybody that tells you that self Epublishing is easy is full of it up to their eyeballs and you can quote me on it.

Thank you for your patients as I put together a second contest, maybe we will do more time this attempt, and think we are crazy or not, cross your fingers for us as we embark into the scary world of Kindle Ebook publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment