Friday, May 11, 2012

M. Getting It All Done

Hey there everyone,

Sorry to have been away for such a long time, but life - as you've maybe read, has been nuts.  Like Amy said, we've finished moving and I have to say that I am already a thousand times more comfortable in this house.

Work has been crazy, sort of, there are busy days and then days filled with stress because the economy is killing business.

We just had some important events in our lives that took planning and time, which left little time for writing.  I know that the worst excuse for not writing is lack of time, but it was a little because of time.  Then again, it was a little because of a lack of wind in our sails.

Story ideas have been coming out of our minds, but writing them down hasn't.  I think that the lull is over though.

The other day, we got an email from Jay Eckert's daughter, Rachel.  She's a fan of a book of ours and even though she is young, she sparked a fire in our motivation.  She can't wait for the second book to Liberty and it may be a third of the way done, but it's not far enough.

Therefore, for ourselves and for our #1 fan, Rachel, we are going to buckle down and get "Syte's Awakening," the second "Liberty" done ASAP!!!

Thank's for the email the other day Rachel, we needed that!

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the lack of time. Maybe I need more fanmail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys -

    Speaking for Rachel (but who really can), she was thrilled that you mentioned her and is extremely excited about Syte's Awakening.

    I know what you mean about "lack of time". Between my insane job and pursuing my MBA at night, I've got nothing. And I miss it! Oh, well. I'll be done next spring, and I can get back to writing about Zombie Mermaids.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to having more time for writing, thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete