Wednesday, December 8, 2010

M. Blogging

Blogging is so much more of a task then I originally thought it would be. At first, I figured it would be just logging on every day or so and talking about whatever was on my mind. Then I read that it was supposed to be about something. On top of that it has to be entertaining, educational, and well written.
I don't really have any issues with the process, it is just sometimes taxing. It has been about a week or more since I have written anything. It wasn't a lack of time; it was a lack of inspiration. I was just having blogging blah.
To be honest, I am having the same issue with writing in general right now. I can't seem to get the keys and fingers to flow like they were and I don't know why. I hope that this stops soon and I am hoping that part of my healing the issue is coming on here and saying it. So here it is, I want my inspiration back.

No comments:

Post a Comment