Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A. First Day of School

Yesterday was the kids first day of school. It was both sad and happy to see them walk in the building. They go to private school, in the area we live it is our only choice. It tough too on us to pay the tuition, but it always seems to work out. I love being a mom and I love the business that's goes with it. Both of my children play football, yes my 6year old daughter plays football and loves it. My son plays too, he is getting really good even with his new diagnoses of JRA he is still pushing through. My husband and I are on the football board also, this is our first year and we had no idea what we where getting into. Then there's also my sister we took in she is doing cheer leading this year. So along with the first day of school comes all the extra activities. This year so far we will have, Football, dance, cheer leading, hockey, wrestling, and basketball. That's just the kids. For me have work, PTA, Football, and of course writing. Like I said we are busy, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment