Monday, October 29, 2012

Cape May

Our home is under attack, yet again. As I sit in our living room and listen to the wind batter out house, I wonder, is everything going to be okay this time?

Honestly, this is crazy.

Amy, the kids, our friends from Wildwood, and I are all huddled around the TV. We watching, waiting and living the largest storm that I can remember. Of course. We are watching for now, as the lights flicker and the electric threatens to go out.

For all those on the east coast, be safe. And for all others, we will let you know when the storm is done and how it has inspired our next manuscript.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God Almighty it aint o'er-the-Hillary coming atchu with claws; thank God Almighty the Don got placed where he should be. Dont believe me? That's fine. But, yet, why-O-why does Jesus say, FEW SHALL MAKE SEVENTH-HEAVEN ...??? Think about that: 1-outta-1 croaks, brudda. Dat da fak, Jak. I should know, dear. I had an NDE; my beautifull, brilliant, bombastic girl passed away. So, of course, sed the Source, I might come back and tella youse alla bout it with d'New Joisey accent, too, Vinny?? Or Imma gonna makea you sleepa with d'fishes, kapiche?? (yes, I was born in DC)

    trustNjesus, botha youse,
    and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven
    where we can RITE thousands upon thousands of novelties Upstairs in God's Magnificent Kingdome throughout the length and breadth of eternity.

    Semper Fi =
    'Always faithful'
    ...NOT just a USMC motto,
    but one which should be for every, American household.
    God blessa your indelible souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this great post. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that.
    sims 4 news

    ReplyDelete