Friday, November 4, 2011

A. I NEED MY COFFEE !

 I am not a morning person and my whole day can easily be thrown off by the most minuet things. Yesterday was that kind of day. I over slept for one thing, and our house is a little crazy in the morning. With a 9 yr old and 7yr old to get ready for school.  My husband who I love dearly is to me a morning person. He is the first one up, he wakes up both kids and usually starts the coffee.

Now I am an avid coffee drinker, I drink way too much. With that said I have no idea how to make coffee. I know the basics put the water in and the filter but i can never get the measurements right. Mike is the coffee maker and yesterday when I woke up late and had to get ready for work in less then a half an hour I walked down the stairs to find Mike in the shower. (he had no work yesterday) and the coffee was not made. It wasn't even started and the pieces of the coffee pot weren't even together.  Needless to say I was not a happy camper. My whole day was thrown off. I know I am a bit of a drama queen and I am very spoiled by my husband. I pretty much stayed mad at him all day and everything he said i turned around so i could stay mad.

Today is a new day and my coffee was made. I can function today again.

No comments:

Post a Comment